To the tooth


It doesn’t feel good when people talk about you. Ever since I can remember I have been experiencing discrimination about a number of things in my life, whether for being gay or just having a different opinion about any subject. Its like I have been defending every issue life has thrown at me. See, we all experience these kinds of detachments from time to time so that we can look inside ourselves and modify what we think and how we think about the world around us.

Well, to me this has been truer in the past year. The events that shaped the course of my self-realization, to become whom I believe I should be. I have never really dreamed of cars and lots of money, jewelry, all riches. Because I thought that all these things was a right of every human being, so I nurture the artistic part of what identifies my human experience.

In the process of understanding life in a simple way, I went out of my head almost becoming a crazy statistic in a limited world that holds our limited ideas in an even more limited frame of mind. Well, not everyone can see further than what is in front of their eyes. So, at times, we are looking to be approved in the group that we choose to participate. But when all is set and done all that we have are corrections that inspired more activities that identify who you are and what you are capable of.

Everything you do has an effect that will catch up to you when the time is right, and even then you should stand up for yourself and take charge of the things that make you who you are no matter what it is. Let the world speak and they too shall be talked about in the same way in which they themselves cast the stone. Identify whom you are yourself and let them talk because they have nothing better to do than to fill their emptiness with your fullness that breaths out of the inspirations you are giving by the grace of grace.

Today, I say. I am who I am, take it or leave it. I won’t force it but trust you me that I will defend myself to the tooth (getting a new one soon) and if I have to punch your fucking face to do it, I fucking will.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario