The big business


For all the things that happen in our world there is nothing that compares on how great power people have when they unity for a cause. Whether to defeat the health care bill or to elect in our neighborhood a person like Ydanis Rodriguez. I find everyday challenges to be closer to that idea that when the cause is right people do unite and stand next to each other for support and ready to walk in the light of the problem to be tackle. I have come very far from the dark place my soul was in, I had to cry forgive and motivate myself to encounter my unique being and place myself in a state of well being to support my understandings and the teachings I have been learning for the past 5 years. I can tell you that this has not been a great run for my ego, he finds himself being scrutinize for every choice there is to encounter. The Illusion seemed to get tougher by the day and I never realize how good I am doing.


Many have different point of references when one is judging oneself. We look at what we left behind and search for thing in our future that we have not built. I have to do this have to do that, in essence its all but a bunch of crap trying to trap you in a box where you should never come out of. I know its not real that there is more than the CHISME OR I'm BETTER attitude that we get when confronted with choices that not only affect you but everyone around.

Take time to find the real you. Fight for your true self and your ego will see that complaining is the way out when in fact is the way in to your heart that has been programmed by big corporations that feed of your dreams. So my new goal is to be in a corporation state of mind.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario