Super Omahyra Mota




On my trip to Dominicana moda, The Fabulous fashion week in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, I went to assist a dear friend of mine, International Fashion Designer Jose Duran. It was his first time showing in the homeland and he wanted more than anything feel like home again. During the set up of Jose Duran's show which took us a full 4 days to organize.
It was one of the best things that happen because it was the great opportunity to meet and mingle with people you usually don't.

I was star struck when I saw her, because of what I heard about her, I thought she would be finished by now. But that tells me again, never believe people chatter, all the do is talk. Her smile and beauty are now more accentuated, she has gotten soft with the years and her smile resembles a flower in the beautiful garden. Omahyra Mota, back in 2000's took the fashion world by storm she she started walking the rows. Her androgynous look surprised everyone and everyone started loving her. Her wild side comes out every time she walks, and her soul when she talks. If the world would be according to her, it would be a wild ride of fun, creativity, openness and she will openly persecute those that would want to oppress her.

Many still are talking about her like if she was a done deal, but this is one Super Model that won't be buried in the depth of limbo, she is a strong woman with many talents. Her sister Patricia Mota recently had a show on a very prestigious gallery in SOHO, the mecca of new art in NYC. There I found Omahyra Mota with that power that defines her. Patrcia Mota's paintings, the bright colors, the shadows, meadows, and fantasy that exist in her soul.
I wish I could explain how intriguing these two girls are tomany of us that love them just because they are original and authentic.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario