the last hit

It’s time to come clean, take my hands and lift the veil and show what you've done to me
My’ bruised eyes have healed, but I could never know for sure If I can. Stop the pain from punches you gave to me. never saw it coming but you kicked me, slammed me in the car like a wet rag no soup to get the dirt out- no way you can ‘t change what's done is done and now it’s time to move on
Cuz I ain’t waiting for you come closer
And take all of me like an owner
You don’t owned me like you think
But I’m what makes you a man.
I’m what makes you a man
I’m what makes you a man
The last hit
Was there someone else that you never gave love to me? Was there someone else that you took so much, so much from me? But I forgot that you came from hate. Don’t need to appreciate, giving the madness of growing pains.
Just realize that your dreams can be new again.
You stopped me from talking to friends or sing a song in the rain.
My inspiration got lame when you spit at my face, dirtying my soul in vain.
Step by step you took my heart and ate it piece by piece
I never saw it coming but you kicked me, slammed me in the car like a wet rag no soup to get the dirt out- no way you can‘t change!! what's done is done and now it’s time to move on cuz I’m not waiting for you come closer and take all of me like the last hit on cigarette bud you lit 5 minutes ago.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario