the night

It was one of those nights when I walked the streets for inspiration that I encounter that tall, lite skinned, big smile, curly hair guy. He was standing at the corner store window buying a lussy; I'm not one to judge. His jeans riding on his legs, his smile looking fresh, so sweet. the fullness of his lips took me in a tunnel vision dream, away, to a place that I have never been before lights bursting in the air. "O' shh you can put a cup in that pump ,so high" I never like to go up to anyone, about anything, but this night i said. -how u doing?-he looked though and I was like." damn this kid is going to punch my face 'Por you tar de freco'" but he didn't. he said "hello how u doing?" my eyes open and I was surprise. whatakatapituscoño!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario