Life is strange


I feel like everyday us a gift, I want to feel like that every second. Because I get to live this very moment, in many ways I feel you can choose whether to live in peace or fight myself for not believing in my peace. Everyday is a gift, you were not promised anything in life only air to breathe. No water can give you what your lungs long for. Our beings work in ways not visible to our us, hidden between the paths of desolation, when letting go is constructing a new present and reinvent your outcome. We truly are what we think. I seen it in failure and in success, but it all comes down to one thing, that by taking out of the equation that wants and needs of todays that are only wants misguided by the ego to believe that it is an essential part of your existence(which he is but just not that important).
I first learn about yoga at age 12, I was really surprise and intrigued. I bought books and read all I could but all this information was a blank to me, all I felt was the energy that lived in that book, that was my first mediation of appreciation. I appreciate my life and I am thankful to all the people that fought for freedom, justice and environmental progress. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario